giovedì 11 settembre 2014

Ready for Fall?

Hi guys, I know that again it has been a really long time since I last wrote something on the blog, but my computer is not working anymore :( and I also lost a lot of work. Now I 'm waiting for a new one in October when my dad will go to New York and will hopefully buy me a Mac ;)
So at the moment I am writing with my smartphone. Other news from my life are:
1) This is my last year of high school and also the last year I will spend here in Rome with my friends since I 'm moving to Paris for University.
2) My trip to Scandinavia was amazing and I will post the pictures I took asap
3) I'm seriously thinking of scheduling a bit more the blog, because I find that writing really makes me happy.
4) I'm going to share with you one of my greatest passion, art

Now, here are some trends I really like for this season, pictures are from WhoWhatWear.
Xxx Enjoy
Alice










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please leave a comment it's a nice way to share your opinion