mercoledì 29 gennaio 2014

Lace, ribbons and Elizabeth Bennet


I really have to tell you one of my passions: Jane Austen, well, I know it sounds a bit like a clichè but I really am a great fan of her books. So, here I took a little bit of inspiration from a scene of the film Pride and Prejuice (the one with Keira Knightely). Moreover I was really looking to all this lace bras that are really feminine and sexy: I know, these bras are quite complicated, sice if you have a big breast they won't give you enough support and on the other hand if you have a little one, you will not benefit of all that push up sort of thing. PS: what do you think of ribbon for hair? could you ever wear it? Enjoy
Alice














Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Please leave a comment it's a nice way to share your opinion