martedì 17 maggio 2011

what a surprise!!!!!



well as you know my dog died few weeks ago but.... my parents thought that it could be a good idea to get a new dog, and guess what?
a dog became 2!
So, when we saw that 2 little puppies wher lived in a bean we decided to take them, well here you are Matilda (the white one) and Lucy(black one-yes the name came up from lucy of snoopy)
















I'm wearing:
A STRIPES SALOPETTE BY OYSHO (new 2011 collection)
BLUE BLUSE WITH COREAN NECK by PETIT BATEAU
CALZEDONIA BLUE LEGGINS
GRAY BENSIMON SHOES
for the make-up
COCO SHINE(boy)LIPSTICK
LANCOME FONDATION
CLINIQUE MASCARA


2 commenti:

  1. omg I'm dying over those puppies.. how cute!! I'm your new follower.. thanks for the comment! :)
    http://alcinalci.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. wao che belle foto e che teneroni i cuccioli <3

    RispondiElimina

Please leave a comment it's a nice way to share your opinion